This research was conducted with the help of Richard Crelia. Valerie Havill de Oviedo, William Mclntosh, David Pittenger, Stephanie Washull, and Kristen Zierk. It was supported by National Science Foundation Grant BNS 8705780, and by the Research Foundation of the University of Georgia. The authors express appreciation to Charles Halverson, Diane Jones, Gary Lautenschlager, Delroy Paulhus, W. Steven Rholes, James Shepperd, Jeffry Simpson, and three anonymous reviewers for comments on an earlier version of this article. We express a special acknowledgment to the students, teachers, and counselors of Carver Middle School. Monroe, GA. Further information about this research can be obtained from William G. Graziano, Department of Psychology, Texas A&M University, College Station. TX 77843.
Probing the Big Five in Adolescence: Personality and Adjustment during a Developmental Transition
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 425–439, June 1992
How to Cite
Grazlano, W. G. and Ward, D. (1992), Probing the Big Five in Adolescence: Personality and Adjustment during a Developmental Transition. Journal of Personality, 60: 425–439. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1992.tb00979.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received September 6, 1990; revised February 3, 1991.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!