This research was supported by a New Faculty Seed Grant from Southern Methodist University to the first author. We would like to thank Kristy Mathews and Lu Vorhies for their help in the data collection; and Rebecca Eder and Carroll Izard for their insightful comments. An earlier version of this article was presented at the 1990 Nags Head Conference on Personality.
On Traits and Temperament: General and Specific Factors of Emotional Experience and Their Relation to the Five-Factor Model
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 441–476, June 1992
How to Cite
Watson, D. and Clark, L. A. (1992), On Traits and Temperament: General and Specific Factors of Emotional Experience and Their Relation to the Five-Factor Model. Journal of Personality, 60: 441–476. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1992.tb00980.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received June 19. 1990: revised November 12. 1990.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!