This report was completed while the author was a Fellow at the Center for Advanced Study in the Behavioral Sciences. I am grateful for financial support provided by National Institute of Mental Health Grant MH-44206–01, National Science Foundation Grant BNS87–00864, and the Gordon P. Getty Trust.
Manipulation in Close Relationships: Five Personality Factors in Interactional Context
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 477–499, June 1992
How to Cite
Buss, D. M. (1992), Manipulation in Close Relationships: Five Personality Factors in Interactional Context. Journal of Personality, 60: 477–499. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1992.tb00981.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received December 21, 1989: revised March 14, 1991.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!