Studies 1,3, and 4 were completed under the supervision of Darwyn E. Linder as part of a dissertation submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the Ph.D. degree at Arizona State University. Study 3 was supported by an Arizona State University Mini-Grant awarded to Darwyn E. Linder. The author extends gratitude to Jennifer Campbell, Darwyn Linder, Paul Karoly, Carol Nemeroff, Norris Vestre, and Judy Van Raalte, who made helpful comments on drafts of this manuscript. Mark Andersen, Jackson Brewer, Bob Foster, Karla Kubitz, Steve Petruzzello, Craig Phelps, Caroline Probst, Dean Ryan, and Sam Young are gratefully acknowledged for their assistance in data collection. The author thanks Amanda Daley, Joanne Daly, Jill Phillips, and Trisha Rivera for their efforts in data entry. Gratitude is also extended to George Knight and Stephen West for their statistical consultation.
Self-Identity and Specific Vulnerability to Depressed Mood
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 61, Issue 3, pages 343–364, September 1993
How to Cite
Brewer, B. W. (1993), Self-Identity and Specific Vulnerability to Depressed Mood. Journal of Personality, 61: 343–364. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1993.tb00284.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received October 23, 1991; revised May 28, 1992.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!