The comments of Alice Eagly, William Graziano, Amy Halberstadt, Morton Mendel-son, Myriam Mongrain, Lisa Serbin, Steve Stotland, David Zuroff, and two anonymous reviewers during the preparation of this article are gratefully acknowledged. Portions of this data were presented at the Nags Head Conference on Personality and Social Behavior, Nags Head, NC, May 1989.
Dominance and Friendliness: On the Interaction of Gender and Situation
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 61, Issue 3, pages 387–409, September 1993
How to Cite
Moskowitz, D. S. (1993), Dominance and Friendliness: On the Interaction of Gender and Situation. Journal of Personality, 61: 387–409. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1993.tb00286.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received March 16, 1991; revised March 12, 1992.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!