Support for this work was provided by the Prevention Research Branch, National Institute of Mental Health Public Health Service Grant MH 46690, and the Center for Studies of Antisocial and Violent Behavior, National Institute of Mental Health Public Health Service Grant MH 37940. Requests for reprints should be addressed to Lew Bank, Oregon Social Learning Center, 207 E. Fifth Avenue, Suite 202, Eugene, OR 97401.
Parent and Teacher Ratings in the Assessment and Prediction of Antisocial and Delinquent Behaviors
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 693–709, December 1993
How to Cite
Bank, L., Duncan, T., Patterson, G. R. and Reid, J. (1993), Parent and Teacher Ratings in the Assessment and Prediction of Antisocial and Delinquent Behaviors. Journal of Personality, 61: 693–709. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1993.tb00787.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received October 19, 1992; revised June 1, 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!