I gratefully acknowledge the help of Lynn Farestad, Scott Fernandez, Laurie Phillips, and Yana Suchy as research assistants on this project. I also thank Rolfe LaForge for feedback on an earlier draft of this article, and, along with Thomas Fournelle, for guidance on the mathematics of periodic curve fitting. Two anonymous reviewers and the editor supplied valuable input on an earlier draft. Finally, although not directly involved in the project, Jerry Wiggins and Ross Broughton provided important inspiration through the example of their work.
Constructing Personality Tests to Meet a Structural Criterion: Application of the Interpersonal Circumplex
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 237–263, June 1993
How to Cite
Gurtman, M. B. (1993), Constructing Personality Tests to Meet a Structural Criterion: Application of the Interpersonal Circumplex. Journal of Personality, 61: 237–263. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1993.tb01033.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received April 4, 1991; revised November 6, 1991.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!