This report was previously published as Naval Health Research Center Technical Report 91-34. The work was supported by the Naval Medical Research and Development Command, Bureau of Medicine and Surgery, Department of the Navy, under Research Work Unit MR04101.00A-6004, and by the Office of Naval Research under Work Request ONR.WR.24030. The views presented are those of the authors and do not reflect the official policy of the Department of the Navy or Department of Defense. The authors thank Linda Hervig for help in preparing this article.
Associations between Major Domains of Personality and Health Behavior
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 281–298, September 1994
How to Cite
Booth-Kewley, S. and Vickers, R. R. (1994), Associations between Major Domains of Personality and Health Behavior. Journal of Personality, 62: 281–298. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1994.tb00298.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received September 21, 1992; revised March 1, 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!