This study was based on a doctoral dissertation conducted by the first author under the direction of the second and fourth authors. This research was supported in part by the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada through a Canada Research Fellowship to Stéphane Sabourin. It was also supported by grants to Stéphane Sabourin from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council. We acknowledge the thoughtful comments of Benoît Laplante, Nili Benazon, and Diane Dulude.
Masculinity, Femininity, and Marital Satisfaction: An Examination of Theoretical Models
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 393–414, September 1994
How to Cite
Langis, J., Sabourin, S., Lussier, Y. and Mathieu, M. (1994), Masculinity, Femininity, and Marital Satisfaction: An Examination of Theoretical Models. Journal of Personality, 62: 393–414. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1994.tb00303.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received November, 1990; revised March 10, 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!