Portions of this article were presented at the American Psychological Association, Boston, 1990, and at the American Psychological Society, San Diego, 1992. The work was partially supported by a grant from the National Institute of Mental Health to the first author (R01-MH48789). The authors would like to thank Dierdre Sommers and Marie Torres for assisting with the research.
Transference in Interpersonal Relations: Inferences and Affect Based on Significant-Other Representations
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 62, Issue 4, pages 459–497, December 1994
How to Cite
Andersen, S. M. and Baum, A. (1994), Transference in Interpersonal Relations: Inferences and Affect Based on Significant-Other Representations. Journal of Personality, 62: 459–497. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1994.tb00306.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received July 20, 1992; revised July 23, 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!