Preparation of this article was supported in part by National Institute on Drug Abuse Grant DA-04840 and National Institute of Mental Health Grants RO1-MH40472, Clinical Research Center P01-MH45178, and Career Development Award K01-MH00756 to Paul Crits-Christoph.
Consistency of Interpersonal Themes for Patients In Psychotherapy
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 62, Issue 4, pages 499–526, December 1994
How to Cite
Crits-Christoph, P., Demorest, A., Muenz, L. R. and Baranackie, K. (1994), Consistency of Interpersonal Themes for Patients In Psychotherapy. Journal of Personality, 62: 499–526. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1994.tb00307.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received December 15, 1992; revised October 5, 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!