The point of view represented in this article is based in part on research supported by Grant MH-35856 from the National Institute of Mental Health. I thank John Allen, Melissa Berren, Lawrence Couture, Michael Cyphers, Elizabeth Glisky, Martha Glisky, Heather Law, Chad Marsolek, Shelagh Mulvaney, Brian Peterson, Victor Shames, Michael Valdiserri, Susan Valdiserri, and Michele Wright for their comments.
Commentary: Psychodynamics and Social Cognition—Notes on the Fusion of Psychoanalysis and Psychology
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 62, Issue 4, pages 681–696, December 1994
How to Cite
Kihistrom, J. F. (1994), Commentary: Psychodynamics and Social Cognition—Notes on the Fusion of Psychoanalysis and Psychology. Journal of Personality, 62: 681–696. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1994.tb00314.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received March 18, 1994.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!