This manuscript was written with support from an Eva O. Miller Fellowship awarded to the first author by the University of Minnesota and NIH Grant AG06886 awarded to the second author. The authors would like to thank Debbie Finkel for her contributions to this project.
A Longitudinal Family Study of Personality Change and Stability
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 1–20, March 1994
How to Cite
Carmichael, C. M. and McGue, M. (1994), A Longitudinal Family Study of Personality Change and Stability. Journal of Personality, 62: 1–20. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1994.tb00792.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received January 27, 1992, revised August 19. 1992.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!