This work was supported by Grant HD 19914 from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development and by Grant MH 18922 from the National Institute of Mental Health, both to the first author. This line of research was begun as part of the second author's doctoral dissertation. We would like to thank Melissa Luke, Richard Morris, Mathiew Wiepert, Jennifer Vaughn, and Brian Seman for helping with the data collection.
Facilitating Internalization: The Self-Determination Theory Perspective
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 119–142, March 1994
How to Cite
Deci, E. L., Eghrari, H., Patrick, B. C. and Leone, D. R. (1994), Facilitating Internalization: The Self-Determination Theory Perspective. Journal of Personality, 62: 119–142. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1994.tb00797.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received October 28, 1991; revised August 10, 1992.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!