This research was funded by a grant to Richard Koestner from the Fonds Pour La Formation De Chercheurs Et L'Aide A La Recherche (FCAR-Quebec) and by the Social Science and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC-Canada). Jennifer Aube was funded by a graduate fellowship from the SSHRC-Canada. We thank Sara Marchese for her assistance in collecting the data, and John Lydon for his helpful comments concerning a previous version of this article.
Gender Characteristics and Relationship Adjustment: Another Look at Similarity-Complementarity Hypotheses
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 63, Issue 4, pages 879–904, December 1995
How to Cite
Aube, J. and Koestner, R. (1995), Gender Characteristics and Relationship Adjustment: Another Look at Similarity-Complementarity Hypotheses. Journal of Personality, 63: 879–904. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1995.tb00319.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received April 14, 1993: revised July 7, 1994.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!