We thank Carotin Showers for helpful comments on an earlier version of this manuscript.
Test Anxiety, Self-Awareness, and Cognitive Interference: A Process Analysis
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 63, Issue 4, pages 931–951, December 1995
How to Cite
Kurosawa, K. and Harackiewicz, J. M. (1995), Test Anxiety, Self-Awareness, and Cognitive Interference: A Process Analysis. Journal of Personality, 63: 931–951. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1995.tb00321.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received June 24, 1992: revised April 5, 1994.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!