The authors would like to thank Michael Doherty, Leona Aiken, and the anonymous reviewers for their valuable comments; the participants in this study; and the former graduate students who assisted in the study: Theresa Bena, Paul Cook, Ruben Echemendia, Anne Gibson, David Goldblatt, Joseph Kennell, Kathy Manges, Cheryl McGathy, Susan Minyard, and Kathy Pritchard.
The Many Meanings of Religiousness: A Policy-Capturing Approach
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 63, Issue 4, pages 953–983, December 1995
How to Cite
Pargament, K. I., Sullivan, M. S., Balzer, W. K., Van Haitsma, K. S. and Raymark, P. H. (1995), The Many Meanings of Religiousness: A Policy-Capturing Approach. Journal of Personality, 63: 953–983. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1995.tb00322.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received September 20, 1991; revised July 7, 1994.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!