I thank Dan P. McAdams, Patricia Colby, Kelly Evans, Heather Kaiser, and Laurie Knight, whose careful editorial eyes resulted in a much-improved manuscript.
Levels and Domains In Personality: An Introduction
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 341–364, September 1995
How to Cite
Emmons, R. A. (1995), Levels and Domains In Personality: An Introduction. Journal of Personality, 63: 341–364. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1995.tb00499.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received May 1994; revised December 1994.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!