I wish to acknowledge the very useful comments on previous versions of this manuscript made by Michael Bailey, Russell Gardner, Dan Mc Adams, and Timothy Miller.
Evolution, the Five-Factor Model, and Levels of Personality
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 525–567, September 1995
How to Cite
MacDonald, K. (1995), Evolution, the Five-Factor Model, and Levels of Personality. Journal of Personality, 63: 525–567. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1995.tb00505.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received May 1994; revised December 1994.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!