Funding for the research was provided by faculty research grants from the Social Sciences Division and Academic Senate of the University of California, Santa Cruz, from Wellesley College, and from NIMH Grant MH 16080. I am grateful to a number of research assistants who helped to collect the data reported here, and in particular to Kim Hogan, Linda Cutting, Danielle Skaw, Jim Callasandro, Jennifer Cole, and Annette Mears. Ideas for this article were stimulated by discussions at the 1994 meetings of the Society for Personology, and were greatly refined by comments from Bob Emmons, Dan Me Adams, Carol Franz, and Brewster Smith.
Juxtaposed Scripts, Traits, and the Dynamics of Personality
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 593–616, September 1995
How to Cite
Thorne, A. (1995), Juxtaposed Scripts, Traits, and the Dynamics of Personality. Journal of Personality, 63: 593–616. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1995.tb00507.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received May 1994; revised December 1994.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!