The authors wish to acknowledge suggestions made by Robert Emmons, Eric Klinger, Brian Little, and Dan McAdams on an earlier draft. We found these thorough comments to be extremely helpful (especially those regarding Part 2) and have incorporated many of them into our report.
Self-with-Other Representations and a Taxonomy of Motives: Two Approaches to Studying Persons
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 643–679, September 1995
How to Cite
Ogilvie, D. M. and Rose, K. M. (1995), Self-with-Other Representations and a Taxonomy of Motives: Two Approaches to Studying Persons. Journal of Personality, 63: 643–679. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1995.tb00509.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received May 1994; revised December 1994.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!