The order of authorship for this article was arbitrary. The contributions of both authors are equivalent and inseparable. This research was funded by a grant to Richard Koestner from the Fonds pour la Formation de Chercheurs et l'Aide à la Recherche (FCAR-Quebec) and by the Social Science and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC-Canada). Jennifer Aube was funded by a postdoctoral fellowship from the SSHRC-Canada. We thank Richard Ashmore, Robert Emmons, Dan McAdams, and an anonymous reviewer for their helpful comments concerning a previous version of this article.
A Multifactorial Approach to the Study of Gender Characteristics
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 681–710, September 1995
How to Cite
Koestner, R. and Aube, J. (1995), A Multifactorial Approach to the Study of Gender Characteristics. Journal of Personality, 63: 681–710. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1995.tb00510.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received May 1994; revised December 1994.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!