The author is indebted to Abigail J. Stewart and David G. Winter for their wisdom, encouragement, and invaluable assistance at all stages of this project. My thanks also to Beth Paul and Lynn Layton for their steadfast coding of letters and diaries. I am grateful for the encouragement, early in this work, of Robert Sears and for the useful comments of the editor and reviewers. In addition, the staff of the Division of Archives and Research Collections, McMaster University Library, Hamilton, Ontario, and the staff at the Hull Library, Hull, England, were extremely helpful by providing access to Vera Brittain's letters and diaries and sharing their knowledge about Brittain. Alan Bishop, also at McMaster University, generously supplied me with materials, insights into Brittain's life, and anecdotes based on his intensive work on Vera Brittain and this period of British history. This article is based on a dissertation written to fulfill requirements for a Ph.D. in psychology at Boston University.
A Quantitative Case Study of Longitudinal Changes in Identity, Intimacy, and Generativity
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 27–46, March 1995
How to Cite
Franz, C. E. (1995), A Quantitative Case Study of Longitudinal Changes in Identity, Intimacy, and Generativity. Journal of Personality, 63: 27–46. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1995.tb00800.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received June 3, 1991; revised July 27, 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!