The authors would like to thank Kerry Bauer, Mary Sheckton, and Amy Rubin, who served as interaction partners, and Lesley Pearl, who assisted in data coding.
Shyness and PublicSelf-Consciousness: Additive orInteractive Relation withSocial Interaction?
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 47–63, March 1995
How to Cite
Bruch, M. A., Hamer, R. J. and Heimberg, R. G. (1995), Shyness and PublicSelf-Consciousness: Additive orInteractive Relation withSocial Interaction?. Journal of Personality, 63: 47–63. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1995.tb00801.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received August 21, 1992: revised August 11, 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!