We wish to thank Gerd Bohner, Roger Giner-Sorolla, Stacey Lutz, Jason Newsom, Paula Raymond, and three anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments on earlier drafts of this article. The second author is currently affiliated with the Max Planck Institute for Psychological Research. Additionally, the first, second, and fourth authors wish the third author an active and satisfying retirement.
Individual Differences In Experiment Participation: Structure, Autonomy, and the Time of the Semeste
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 113–138, March 1995
How to Cite
Roman, R. J., Moskowitz, G. B., Stein, M. I. and Eisenberg, R. F. (1995), Individual Differences In Experiment Participation: Structure, Autonomy, and the Time of the Semeste. Journal of Personality, 63: 113–138. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1995.tb00804.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received June 22, 1992; revised September 28, 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!