The authors wish to thank Bernard Weiner, Lisa Farwell, Janna Juvonen, and the Attribution Elders for their time, effort, and helpful suggestions. Portions of this research have been presented at meetings of the American Psychological Association and the Western Psychological Association.
Extraversion: A “Hidden” Personality Factor in Coping?
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 189–212, June 1995
How to Cite
Amirkhan, J. H., Risinger, R. T. and Swickert, R. J. (1995), Extraversion: A “Hidden” Personality Factor in Coping?. Journal of Personality, 63: 189–212. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1995.tb00807.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received March 8, 1993; revised December 20, 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!