Portions of this article were presented at the annual meeting of the Canadian Psychological Association, Montreal, Quebec, June 1988. This research was funded by a Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRCC) doctoral fellowship to Megan M. Thompson and a research grant from SSHRCC to Mark P. Zanna. We are grateful to David Jamieson, Mike Ross, Jacquie Vorauer, and Wendy Wood for their valuable comments on an earlier version of this article. We are particularly indebted to the comments of two anonymous reviewers of an earlier version of this manuscript.
The Conflicted Individual: Personality-Based and Domain Specific Antecedents of Ambivalent Social Attitudes
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 259–288, June 1995
How to Cite
Thompson, M. M. and Zanna, M. P. (1995), The Conflicted Individual: Personality-Based and Domain Specific Antecedents of Ambivalent Social Attitudes. Journal of Personality, 63: 259–288. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1995.tb00810.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received December 29, 1992; revised November 18, 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!