This research was supported by National Institute of Mental Health Grant ROl-MH42427 to David Funder. We are grateful for the comments of Dianne Nilsen and Daniel Ozer, and members of the Riverside Accuracy Project (Melinda Blackman, Carl Sneed, Jana Spain, and Leslie Wiehl).
Comparing the Accuracy of Personality Judgments by the Self and Knowledgeable Others
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 64, Issue 2, pages 311–337, June 1996
How to Cite
Kolar, D. W., Funder, D. C. and Colvin, C. R. (1996), Comparing the Accuracy of Personality Judgments by the Self and Knowledgeable Others. Journal of Personality, 64: 311–337. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1996.tb00513.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!