Portions of this research were supported by Grants R01 MH42057 and KOI MH00704 from the National Institute of Mental Health to Randy Larsen. The authors would like to thank Will Fleeson, Rich Doty, and Maribel Cruz for assistance with data collection; Judy Mackey, Laura Spera, Barb Gamm, and Julie Dougherty for assistance with data entry and management; and Laura Klem and Jeff Fessler for conversations on statistical and computational procedures.
Ropressive Coping Style and the Experience and Recall of Emotion: A Naturalistic Study of Daily Affect
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 64, Issue 2, pages 379–405, June 1996
How to Cite
Cutler, S. E., Larson, R. J. and Bunce, S. C. (1996), Ropressive Coping Style and the Experience and Recall of Emotion: A Naturalistic Study of Daily Affect. Journal of Personality, 64: 379–405. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1996.tb00515.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!