Preparation of this article was supported in part by National Institute of Mental Health Grant R03-MH43057 and by the Spencer Foundation, though the contents are solely those of the authors. We are grateful for the kind assistance of Stephanie Avila and Julie Schwartzkoff.
Detecting Anxiety and Defensiveness from Visual and Auditory Cues
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 64, Issue 3, pages 675–709, September 1996
How to Cite
Harrigan, J. A., Harrigan, K. M., Sale, B. A. and Rosenthal, R. (1996), Detecting Anxiety and Defensiveness from Visual and Auditory Cues. Journal of Personality, 64: 675–709. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1996.tb00526.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!