Stephen G. West was partially supported by NIMH Grant P50-MH39246 and a sabbatical leave from Arizona State University to study at UCLA during the writing of this article. We thank Michael Kernis for making the data reported in Example 2 available to us. We thank the participants in the 1994 Nags Head Conference on Personality and Social Behavior for their suggestions. We also thank Khanh Bui, action editor William Chaplin, Eileen Donahue, David Funder, William Graziano, Gary McClelland, Julie Norem, and several anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments on an earlier version of the manuscript. Graphical help and suggestions from Patrick Curran, William Mason, Gary McClelland, and Robert Weiss are also acknowledged.
Experimental Personality Designs: Analyzing Categorical by Continuous Variable Interactions
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 64, Issue 1, pages 1–48, March 1996
How to Cite
West, S. G., Aiken, L. S. and Krull, J. L. (1996), Experimental Personality Designs: Analyzing Categorical by Continuous Variable Interactions. Journal of Personality, 64: 1–48. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1996.tb00813.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!