This research was supported by National Institute of Mental Health Grant MHI16080 to Jack Block and Jeanne H. Block. I gratefully acknowledge the helpful comments and guidance of Jack Block, Oliver John, and Brent Roberts.
Depressive Tendencies and Susceptibility to Anxiety: Differential Personality Correlates
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 64, Issue 1, pages 209–242, March 1996
How to Cite
Kremen, A. M. (1996), Depressive Tendencies and Susceptibility to Anxiety: Differential Personality Correlates. Journal of Personality, 64: 209–242. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1996.tb00820.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!