Preparation of this article was supported by National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases Grant DK49129–01 awarded to Alan Christensen.
Patient Adherence in Chronic Illness: Personality and Coping In Context
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 64, Issue 4, pages 815–835, December 1996
How to Cite
Wiebe, J. S. and Christensen, A. J. (1996), Patient Adherence in Chronic Illness: Personality and Coping In Context. Journal of Personality, 64: 815–835. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1996.tb00945.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!