This work was supported in part by National Institute of Mental Health Grant R01-MH4376 to the first author and a Senior Research Fellowship from Ontario Mental Health Foundation to the second author. Special thanks to Nili Benazon, James Cranford, Monique Grignac, Barbara Morrongiallo, Flann O'Brien, John Sonnega, and Howard Tennen for comments on earlier versions of this article. This acknowledgment is not meant to imply that these persons agree with the opinions expressed in the article, which are the sole responsibility of the authors.
The Mismeasure of Coping by Checklist
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 64, Issue 4, pages 959–991, December 1996
How to Cite
Coyne, J. C. and Gottlieb, B. H. (1996), The Mismeasure of Coping by Checklist. Journal of Personality, 64: 959–991. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1996.tb00950.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!