Preliminary analyses of the data were presented at the seventh meeting of the International Society for the Study of Individual Differences, 66Warsaw. Poland, July 15–19, 1995. and in Angleitner, Riemann, Spinath, Hempel, Thiel, and Strelau (1995). This research was supported in part by funds from the Max-Planck Forschungspreis (awarded by the Alexander von Humboldt Stiftung and the Max-Planck Gesellschaft) to Alois Angleitner and Jan Strelau. We thank Peter Borkenau, Rainer Reisenzein. and Frank M. Spinath for helpful comments, and Wolfgang Thiel for his assistance in analyzing the data.
Genetic and Environmental Influences on Personality: A Study of Twins Reared Together Using the Self- and Peer Report NEO-FFI Scales
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 65, Issue 3, pages 449–475, September 1997
How to Cite
Riemann, R., Angleitner, A. and Strelau, J. (1997), Genetic and Environmental Influences on Personality: A Study of Twins Reared Together Using the Self- and Peer Report NEO-FFI Scales. Journal of Personality, 65: 449–475. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1997.tb00324.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!