Preliminary analyses of the data were presented at the seventh meeting of the International Society for the Study of Individual Differences, 66Warsaw. Poland, July 15–19, 1995. and in Angleitner, Riemann, Spinath, Hempel, Thiel, and Strelau (1995). This research was supported in part by funds from the Max-Planck Forschungspreis (awarded by the Alexander von Humboldt Stiftung and the Max-Planck Gesellschaft) to Alois Angleitner and Jan Strelau. We thank Peter Borkenau, Rainer Reisenzein. and Frank M. Spinath for helpful comments, and Wolfgang Thiel for his assistance in analyzing the data.
Genetic and Environmental Influences on Personality: A Study of Twins Reared Together Using the Self- and Peer Report NEO-FFI Scales
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 65, Issue 3, pages 449–475, September 1997
How to Cite
Riemann, R., Angleitner, A. and Strelau, J. (1997), Genetic and Environmental Influences on Personality: A Study of Twins Reared Together Using the Self- and Peer Report NEO-FFI Scales. Journal of Personality, 65: 449–475. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1997.tb00324.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!