We thank Epp Veski for collecting the data. We are also very grateful to Jonathan Tudge and two anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments on previous versions of this article.
Emotional Experience and Its Relation to the Five-Factor Model in Estonian
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 65, Issue 3, pages 625–647, September 1997
How to Cite
Alllk, J. and Realo, A. (1997), Emotional Experience and Its Relation to the Five-Factor Model in Estonian. Journal of Personality, 65: 625–647. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1997.tb00329.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!