Preparation of this article was supported in part by Grant 88-060 from the Health Services Research and Development Program, Department of Veterans Affairs (B. Booth, PI) and Grant AG07094 from the National Institute on Aging (R. Wallace, PI). We gratefully acknowledge the contributions made to this project by Richard Myers, project coordinator, and Arlene Barkey, Maureen Rank, and Cathy Larnson, interviewers. The authors would like to thank Carolyn Cutrona and Jerry Suls for their comments on an earlier version of this manuscript.
Personality, Social Networks, and Perceived Social Support among Alcoholics: A Structural Equation Analysis
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 65, Issue 3, pages 649–692, September 1997
How to Cite
Russell, D. W., Booth, B., Reed, D. and Laughlin, P. R. (1997), Personality, Social Networks, and Perceived Social Support among Alcoholics: A Structural Equation Analysis. Journal of Personality, 65: 649–692. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1997.tb00330.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!