Preparation of this article was supported, in part, by a grant from Dalhousie University's Research and Development Fund to the first author and by a grant from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC) to the second author. This support is gratefully acknowledged. We also wish to thank Phebe Cramer and two anonymous reviewers for helpful suggestions for revisions of the original manuscript.
Personology and the Narrative Interpretation of Lives
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 65, Issue 3, pages 693–719, September 1997
How to Cite
Barresi, J. and Juckes, T. J. (1997), Personology and the Narrative Interpretation of Lives. Journal of Personality, 65: 693–719. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1997.tb00331.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!