Portions of this article were presented at the 101st annual convention of the American Psychological Association, Toronto, Canada, August 1993. We wish to thank Jan Richards, Matt Langan, Pat Eisley, Christi Napa, Jennifer Ness, Kelli Kingsbury, Teresa Williams, and Kristin Whiteside for assistance in data coding. In addition we would like to thank William Graziano, Robert McCrae, and the anonymous reviewers for their helpful commentaries on earlier versions of this manuscript. Preparation of this manuscript was supported in part by an NIMH/FIRST Award R29 MH54142-01 to Laura A. King.
Wishes, Gender, Personality, and Well-Being
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 49–76, March 1997
How to Cite
King, L. A. and Broyles, S. J. (1997), Wishes, Gender, Personality, and Well-Being. Journal of Personality, 65: 49–76. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1997.tb00529.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!