Preparation of this article was facilitated by a grant from the Spencer Foundation to Dan McAdams. We thank Bill Nasby and Nancy Read for undertaking such a herculean effort in the first place and sticking to it with such intelligence, patience, and grace over the long haul. We also thank Ravenna Helson and David Winter for help and guidance at an early stage in this project.
Introduction: Personality Psychology and the Case Study
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 757–785, December 1997
How to Cite
McAdams, D. P. and West, S. G. (1997), Introduction: Personality Psychology and the Case Study. Journal of Personality, 65: 757–785. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1997.tb00533.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!