My thanks to Jerry Wiggins, the special issue editors, and the authors for their comments on an earlier version of this article.
Circumnavigating the Personality as a Whole: The Challenges of Integrative Methodological Pluralism
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 1087–1111, December 1997
How to Cite
Craik, K. H. (1997), Circumnavigating the Personality as a Whole: The Challenges of Integrative Methodological Pluralism. Journal of Personality, 65: 1087–1111. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1997.tb00545.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!