This research was partially supported by Grant F49620–93–1–0206 from the Air Force Office of Scientific Research, Phillip L. Ackerman, principal investigator.
Personality, Self-Concept, Interests, and Intelligence: Which Construct Doesn't Fit?
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 171–205, June 1997
How to Cite
Ackerman, P. L. (1997), Personality, Self-Concept, Interests, and Intelligence: Which Construct Doesn't Fit?. Journal of Personality, 65: 171–205. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1997.tb00952.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!