This research was conducted at the Oregon Research Institute and was supported by Grant SBR-9209986 from the National Science Foundation. I would like to thank William F. Chaplin, John M. Digman, Lewis R. Goldberg, and Gerard Saucier for their insightful comments on earlier drafts.
Determinants of Inconsistent Personality Descriptions: Trait and Target Effects
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 249–290, June 1997
How to Cite
Hampson, S. E. (1997), Determinants of Inconsistent Personality Descriptions: Trait and Target Effects. Journal of Personality, 65: 249–290. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1997.tb00955.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!