This study was supported by NIMH Training Grant MH19391 to the first author and by NIMH Grants MH44045 and MH49985 to the second author. We would like to thank Alan Bostrom for his assistance with the data analysis and Judy Tedlie Moskowitz, Cynthia Rosengard, Howard Tennen, and three anonymous reviewers for their comments on an earlier version of this manuscript. We are indebted to the men who participated in this study.
Stability and Change in Psychosocial Resources during Caregiving and Bereavement in Partners of Men with AIDS
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 421–447, June 1997
How to Cite
Park, C. L. and Folkman, S. (1997), Stability and Change in Psychosocial Resources during Caregiving and Bereavement in Partners of Men with AIDS. Journal of Personality, 65: 421–447. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1997.tb00960.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!