Functional Brain Mapping of Extraversion and Neuroticism: Learning From Individual Differences in Emotion Processing
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2004
Journal of Personality
Volume 72, Issue 6, pages 1105–1132, December 2004
How to Cite
Canli, T. (2004), Functional Brain Mapping of Extraversion and Neuroticism: Learning From Individual Differences in Emotion Processing. Journal of Personality, 72: 1105–1132. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2004.00292.x
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!