Preparation of this article was supported by Grants MH43948 and MH58147 from the National Institute of Mental Health. Correspondence should be addressed to Oliver P. John, Department of Psychology, University of California, Berkeley, CA 94720-1650. Electronic mail may be sent to email@example.com.
Healthy and Unhealthy Emotion Regulation: Personality Processes, Individual Differences, and Life Span Development
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2004
Journal of Personality
Volume 72, Issue 6, pages 1301–1334, December 2004
How to Cite
John, O. P. and Gross, J. J. (2004), Healthy and Unhealthy Emotion Regulation: Personality Processes, Individual Differences, and Life Span Development. Journal of Personality, 72: 1301–1334. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2004.00298.x
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!