Preparation of this article was supported by Grants MH43948 and MH58147 from the National Institute of Mental Health. Correspondence should be addressed to Oliver P. John, Department of Psychology, University of California, Berkeley, CA 94720-1650. Electronic mail may be sent to email@example.com.
Healthy and Unhealthy Emotion Regulation: Personality Processes, Individual Differences, and Life Span Development
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2004
Journal of Personality
Volume 72, Issue 6, pages 1301–1334, December 2004
How to Cite
John, O. P. and Gross, J. J. (2004), Healthy and Unhealthy Emotion Regulation: Personality Processes, Individual Differences, and Life Span Development. Journal of Personality, 72: 1301–1334. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2004.00298.x
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!