This research was supported by NIMH grant MH056880 and by funds from the MacArthur Foundation's SES and Health Network. The first and third authors were supported by NIMH grant MH62376-01 and by a grant from the Fetzer Foundation. The second, third, and fourth authors were supported, in part, by NIMH training grant 15750. We are grateful to Marisa Callaghan, Sara Fernandes-Taylor, Jennifer Harmon, Matthew Loew, Justin Malakhow, Nina McDowell, Urvi Patel, Regan Roby, and Heidi Stayn for their assistance on this project.
Early Environment, Emotions, Responses to Stress, and Health
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2004
Journal of Personality
Volume 72, Issue 6, pages 1365–1394, December 2004
How to Cite
Taylor, S. E., Lerner, J. S., Sage, R. M., Lehman, B. J. and Seeman, T. E. (2004), Early Environment, Emotions, Responses to Stress, and Health. Journal of Personality, 72: 1365–1394. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2004.00300.x
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!