The Montreal Two-Sample Longitudinal Study (MTSLS) was supported by research group grants from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC), the Fonds pour la Formation des Chercheurs et l'Aide à la Recherche (FCAR), and the Conseil Québécois de la Recherche Sociale (CQRS) awarded to Marc Le Blanc. The first author was also supported by doctoral research grants from the SSHRC and the FCAR. This research is part of the doctoral dissertation of the first author. We thank Richard Robins, Alexandre Morin and three anonymous reviewers for helpful comments on earlier drafts of this paper.
Searching for a Developmental Typology of Personality and Its Relations to Antisocial Behavior: A Longitudinal Study of a Representative Sample of Men
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2004
Journal of Personality
Volume 73, Issue 1, pages 139–182, February 2005
How to Cite
Morizot, J. and Le Blanc, M. (2005), Searching for a Developmental Typology of Personality and Its Relations to Antisocial Behavior: A Longitudinal Study of a Representative Sample of Men. Journal of Personality, 73: 139–182. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2004.00307.x
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2004
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!